Update on COVID-19 from MC Freight
The management team of MC Freight have been monitoring the ever-changing business and social landscape due to COVID-19. At this point, our primary objectives are:
- Maintain the health and safety of our employees
- Do everything in our power to continue to serve our customers and carriers
We have enacted the following policies in our business, effective immediately:
- Our office remains open to employees, but we are cancelling any meetings with outside visitors
- We have taken additional cleaning/hygiene measures such as sanitizing surfaces and providing additional disinfectant products for team members
- Employees that are showing any symptom of illness are being asked to remain home for the time being
- Certain employees will be working remotely, while those in the office will be spaced a minimum 2 meters apart to minimize the risk of transmission
We would like to confirm that at this time, all supply chain and logistics services are currently available to our clients without disruption. Pickups and deliveries are occurring as usual, and our team continues to be ready to assist with any request.
Thank you to all of our customers and carriers for understanding that we will continue to do all that we can do to maintain service while prioritizing the health and wellbeing of our team.