Unless otherwise required by law, the information provided on this website is not intended to be a comprehensive review of all matters and developments concerning “MC Freight”. “MC Freight” assumes no responsibility for its completeness, accuracy and currency.
In instances where this website has links to external websites maintained by individuals or organizations other than “MC Freight” , “MC Freight” makes no representation or warranty regarding the accuracy, timeliness, suitability or any other aspect of the information located on such websites and neither monitors or endorses such websites or their content.
By using this website, you agree that “MC Freight” shall not be liable for any injuries, losses, expenses or damages whatsoever (including direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages and loss of profits, opportunities or information) arising from:
- the use of or reliance on information contained on this website;
- any inaccuracy or omission in such information or failure to keep the information current;
- use of any third party websites linked to this website;
- any delays, pilferage, or shortages related to any shipment routed through a carrier endorsed on this website;
- any Internet software used in connection with this website or computer viruses or other destructive programs encountered as a result of using this website; and
- any other matter connected with the website, even if “MC Freight” is made aware of the possibility of such claims, damages or losses.
“MC Freight” is committed to protecting the privacy of visitors to our website. “MC Freight’s” website does not collect any personal information about visitors to this website other than that which is specifically and knowingly provided by you. That personal information will not be transferred to any third party unless otherwise stated at the time of collection. “MC Freight” does collect and maintain statistics relating to the number of visits to the website, the types of browsers used and the Internet Protocol Address of the originator. This information is used only for internal purposes.